Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summer Fun


Since school has been out the Wines have been busy enjoying the summer. We were "summering in West Virginia" for most of the month of July. Alex had a blast playing in his new froggie pool. Alex and I went to Ohio for a few days to visit my best friend Sandra and her family. Then I spent a wonderful few days in the mountains of North Carolina catching up with my student council friends. We headed back to the Big Apple the last week of July to visit with our friends Jeannie and Buddy who were vacationing in NYC. We gave them the walking tour of lower Manhattan and went to the Central Park Zoo. Alex was a great tourguide!!! Then Jeannie and I headed to Washington, DC to attend the big fitness convention we go to every year. Suddenly I looked at the calendar and there are only about three weeks left in the summer.....oh no!!!!!!!! We have to hurry up and have more fun before I have to head back to work!!!!

1 comment:

Kevin Carpenter said...

Hey Sean, Anne. Congratulations on your family addition, little "big man" Alex. He's certainly a handsome boy and destined for great things.

Yes, a blast from the past, Kevin Carpenter, here to say hello and wish you well.

I've got a son as well, Brady Davis, born May 17, 2007. The joy of my life. We are expecting another son around the middle of November 2008. Please let me know the next time you plan to visit WV...I would love to see you both. Perhaps Brady and Alex can meet and hear some exaggerated stories about their parent's years at B.C.H.S.

Again, congrats and take care of yourself.

Kevin

Today:

Lilypie