Saturday, May 17, 2008

Let's Go Mets!!!!!


What a glorious Thursday afternoon we had this week. I went on a field trip with my school to Shea Stadium for "Weather Education Day" to see the Mets play the Nationals. OK, the "weather education" part of the day was really a bogus excuse to get kids (and teachers) out of class to go enjoy baseball. We did get to see Daryl Strawberry, who was there with the local weather team.

The best part of the day was that Sean brought Alex to the game too!!!! His first MLB game in the final year of Shea Stadium. My students were so excited to see Alex. And Alex was, of course, a complete joy for the whole day. The only down side was that the Mets managed to lose the game, boooo!!! Oh, well! I still had a great day!!

1 comment:

WVU-Mama said...

My nephew would look much cuter in a RED SOX cap!!!

Today:

Lilypie