Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Alex is 8 Months!!


It's hard to believe that our "little" Alex is already 8 months old. We measured him at 29 inches and last month we weighed him at over 21 pounds....definitely not little!! I swear he gets cuter every day. I can't wait to get home from school each day so I can play with him. My favorite toy is his Drop and Roar Dinosaur. I like it when you drop the ball down the shoot that makes it come out the dinosaur's mouth and the dinosaur "roars." He likes all of his toys, and he likes getting them ALL out at once!!!








I finally assembled his high chair. Now he can really sit up straight and eat like a big boy. We have been busy trying new foods. Sean is making some of his own purees, and some are plain old Gerber. So far we've had success with Sean's potatoes, butternut squash, and carrots (zucchini is in the freezer and ready for his next meal). We have also used Gerber green beans, mixed veggies, and apple/sweet potatoes. He is also eating oatmeal cereal instead of just rice cereal. It is fun watching him try new foods. He makes the funniest faces and blinks a lot.

No comments:

Today:

Lilypie